Financial Assistance is a click away!
Congratulations you qualify for Free Grant Money!
Enter your Best Name and Email below to get Access Now!
Student Loan Statistics for the US:
- The federal loan sum is $1.644 trillion, accounting for 92.6% of total student loan debt.
- Federal student loan debt affects 43.6 million students.
- The average federal student loan load is $37,717, with the overall average sum (including private loan debt) reaching $40,505.
- As of the fourth fiscal quarter of 2021 (2021 Q4), less than 2% of private student loans were in default.
- To obtain a bachelor's degree, the average public university student loans $25,969.
@Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved, Atlas Savings